Peace Lilies are a popular indoor plant known for their striking white flowers and ability to thrive in dark spaces.
Diwali Cylinder Pot
Meticulously handcrafted by master artisans in Sri Lanka, each vessel takes two weeks to complete. All made from start-to-finish in a fair trade working environment where women artisans have the opportunity to work from home while taking care of their children.
- Hand made by Women
- Sustainable 'Zero Waste' Production - Made from recycled materials.
- 100% Waterproof as each vessel is lined with natural rubber
- Lightweight, sturdy and break proof.
With no hole in the base of the pot, you can use them as a vase or simply pop your nursery pot into them. We have two sizes which cater for nursery pots up to 140mm and 180mm
Medium: Width 15.5cm x Height 15cm (fits up to 140mm nursery / growers pot)
Large: Width 19.5cm x Height 19cm (fits up to 180mm nursery / growers pot)
- To clean, rub gently with a disinfectant wipe or use minimal soap and water.
- Water should be emptied every 3-4 weeks
- We recommend keeping out of direct sunlight (indoor use only)
Due to the artisanal nature of our pots, they can carry small imperfections. These irregularities are intrinsic to the process of crafting products by hand and adds to the items appeal. These are acceptable hallmarks of handmade products and we hope you love them as much as we do.